Affordable health insurance plans from highly regarded providers are available for all ages. Design your unique plan to fit your financial, lifestyle, and family profile. Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) are also offered by all companies represented.
Private Health Insurance is available through three of the largest Health Care Providers in the United States:
- Golden Rule (Part of United Health Care) - Note the Golden Rule Icon for Free Health Quote
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- All Health Insurance is sold with a deductible, and the deductible is the greatest determinate of the monthly premium. The higher the deductible, the lower the monthly premium. After the deductible is met often co-insurance periods come into effect, such as an 80%-20% amount shared between the company and insured.
- Normally prescriptions are covered with a separate deductible and co-pay.
- Co-pays for doctor visits are covered under some plans.
- A lower cost, high deductible health insurance plan
- A tax-favored savings account.
The money you save from reduced premiums can be put into your HSA which are tax deductible.
Your HSA grows, tax deferred, and can be used tax free to help pay your deductibles or for other qualified health care expenses such as prescriptions, vision or dental care. This money always remains your and is not a "use it or lose it" situation.
Click on the link below to request a quote for this product